NoClassDefFoundError is a child class of Error in Java, Hence it is an unchecked Exception. NoClassDefFoundError is automatically raised by JVM when JVM could not find the required class file.
.Class is not available then we will get this error-“NoClassDefFoundError”.
Similar Java Tutorials
- Odd Even in Java
- Fibonacci Series Java
- Method to print exception information in Java
- Exception Handling by Using try-catch in Java
- Checked Exception vs Unchecked Exception
- Exception Hierarchy in Java
- Java Exception Handling Interview Questions
- final finally finalize in java
- User Defined Exception in Java
- Exception Handling Keyword in Java
- throw throws in Java
- try with multiple catch block in Java